We want to make sure that everyone enjoys their visit to the museum. We’ve worked hard to make sure we’re accessible to all but if there’s something we’ve missed or can help you with then just let us know by emailing us using firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on 0161 605 8200.
- Automatic door access at main entrance
- Staffed Lift to all floors
- Ramps to all raised areas
- Disabled parking on Todd Street (outside Victoria Station)
- 130+ disabled parking spaces in the nearby NCPs (Arena, Exchange, Shudehill, High Street)
- Accessible toilets on ground floor and levels 1, 2 and 4
- Induction loops at reception and information desks
- Assistance animals permitted
- Water bowls available for assistance animals
- Wheelchairs on request (please call before your visit so we can make sure one is available)
- Guided tours on request
- Large print guide available on your visit or download it here: NFM-Large-Print-Guide
You can download a full Access Statement for the National Football Museum here.
We want as many visitors as possible to enjoy their visit. Here is a copy of our Autism Friendly Guide. Please let us know if can improve this.