Become a Fan
Football is a fast-moving game and we need to keep up.
The National Football Museum is a registered charity and your valuable support will help us continue to be a world-class museum.
Without your support the museum would be unable to deliver its inspirational learning and community work, develop its amazing collections and exhibitions, and deliver a quality experience to the widest possible audience.
The benefits of becoming a Fan
As a Fan of the National Football Museum you will be making an important contribution to the work of the museum, as well as enjoying the following benefits:
- 10% discount in the museum café, shop, restaurant, and on Football Plus tickets with your exclusive National Football Museum Privilege Card.
- Free entry or priority access to our temporary exhibitions
- Special offers and exclusive competitions just for our Fans
- Annual personalised update on how your contribution has helped to support the museum
- Regular e-Newsletter to keep you up to date with events, exhibitions and news.
The benefits of becoming a Super Fan
Super Fans will receive the same benefits as our Fans, but they will also have access to the following extra special benefits:
- Invitations to exhibition previews and VIP events
- Accreditation on our website and on our Supporters Board in the museum’s atrium
- Exclusive after-hours tour and drinks reception
- Invitation to the annual Director’s Dinner
- Priority booking for the prestigious Hall of Fame Awards
- Family Sundays with access to the museum before it opens to the general public
Super Fans will also have the chance to select their own Super Fan membership number! Share the no.9 with Shearer, pick Pelé’s10 or become Beckham with 7* (*subject to availability)
How to join
In person: Download and print the form below, complete your details and hand to a member of staff at the museum
By post: Download and print the form below, complete your details and post to Fans of the National Football Museum, Urbis Building, Cathedral Gardens, Manchester M4 3BG
By telephone: Call us on 0161 605 8200 and ask to speak to a member of the Commercial Development Team
By email: Send your details to email@example.com
Download full tems and conditions below