How your organisation can help
With the help of our sponsors we can continue to preserve football heritage for future generations.
As a charity and a free attraction, sponsorship forms a vital part of our funding, allowing us to develop world-class collections, exhibitions and community & education projects.
Football’s power to engage large and diverse audiences has helped us attract 450,000 visitors in our first year, and over £6.5 million of media coverage. We look forward to sharing these and future achievements with our sponsors.
Sponsorship packages are individually tailored to suit your needs.
Benefits could include:
· Branding across the museum, or in specific areas/exhibitions
· Branding on external communications, tickets and stationary
· Dedicated page on our website
· Banner advertising opportunities
· A dedicated PR campaign
· Accreditation on our Supporters Panel in the Hall of Fame
· Special events for museum visitors
· Exclusive offers on venue hire and hospitality
· Complimentary tickets to the prestigious Hall of Fame Awards
· Invitations to exhibition previews and VIP events
· Opportunity to loan objects from the museum
· Opportunity to work on joint branded merchandise
· 10% discount in the museum shop and café for your staff
We can connect sponsorship to a temporary exhibition, a particular zone within the museum, an object, or an education project.
Please click on the Sponsorship Campaigns download at the bottom of this page for information about sponsoring our under 5s Discovery Zone, First Division maths project, Streetspeak poetry workshops and Immersive Cinema experience.
You can also download information about our Advertising Opportunities, Object Hire and sponsorship of our annual Hall of Fame Awards.
To discuss sponsoring the museum please contact Karen Roberts, Business Development Manager or Callum Baxter, Business Development Executive.
t: 0161 871 8179