As a charity, we rely on contributions of all sizes from individuals, trusts, foundations and organisations. Your support helps us deliver educational projects, develop our collections and exhibitions, and shape a world class venue, accessible to the widest range of visitors.
We gratefully accept donations of any size, however big or small. Every contribution we receive helps support our future development.
You can currently support us in the following ways:
- Admission – Your admission fee goes straight back into the charity, helping us improve our galleries and exhibitions, develop our National Football Community programme, and reach even more people through the game of our lives.
- Donations – If you’ve enjoyed your visit then please do consider donating whatever you like via one of our collection boxes.
- Shop – Treat yourself, your family or friends to a souvenir from our shop – it all helps to support the museum!
- After Your Visit – We also have an online shop: www.nationalfootballmuseum.com/shop, or sign up before, during or after your visit to become a Season Ticket Member (membership could also be a great gift to give).
- All Year Round – we’re working with Give As You Live to support the museum. Head to www.giveasyoulive.com/charity/national-football-museum to either make a one-off donation, or you can sign up to raise money for the museum as you shop online, at zero cost to yourself!
Please contact us if you would like to discuss any aspect of supporting us:
T: 0161 605 8200
The National Football Museum is a registered charity: 1050792