Test Your Skills With Football Plus+
First time visitor?Go
First time Football Plus+ Visitor
Create an account using your details to collect and personalise your Football Plus+ results.
Please Register with the name you would like to appear on your certificates.
Been before? Enter Ticket ID here:
Make the most of your visit by experiencing Football Plus+. Across the museum, there are 7 great chances for you to test your skills at everything from showboating to commentating.
- Soak up the pressure of Wembley, keep your nerve and go for glory in the Penalty Shootout
- Test those lightning-quick ‘keeping reactions and prove yourself as the top Shot-Stopper
- Learn some new showboating skills to dazzle the defenders in On The Ball
- Quick, short, accurate passing is the name of the game with One-Two
- Pick out the perfect ball with Pass Master: go for the big points but be careful, a misplaced pass will cost you points.
- Got what it takes to be the next Motty? Follow the autocue or just call the action as you see it with the Match Of The Day Commentary Challenge
- Celebrate victory in the League Cup, FA Cup or Premier League when you Lift The Trophy, and take home the photo of you and the Cup.
After Your Visit
Once you’ve perfected those skills you’ll want to prove them to everyone. Use your Football Plus+ ticket to log-on to our website and see your scores and certificates, perfect for sharing online or printing off at home.
You’ll be able to find and share the photos of you lifting English football’s biggest prizes, and let everyone hear your attempt at classic commentary moments.
Register your ticket and get your scores by logging in above. If you’re having trouble logging in, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, including your ticket number and the name you’d like to appear on the certificates.
Football Plus+ tickets can be purchased at information desks in the Hall of Fame and next to the Penalty Shootout. Each exhibit uses 1 credit per person.*
£6 – 3 credits
£10 – 8 credits (Individual Day Pass)
£25 – Unlimited Day Pass (Family Day Pass)
Bear in mind…
We believe Football Plus+ will be enjoyed most by ages 7 and over.
If you’re going to play the games where balls need to be kicked, it’s best to wear flat shoes or trainers. Unfortunately we won’t let you play Penalty Shoot Out in high heels or barefoot.
Once you have your Football Plus+ ticket you can purchase additional credits during your visit. Please retain your ticket in order to access online content.
Credits issued with a Football Plus+ day pass are valid on day of visit only. Tickets are not to be transferred to other visitors. Purchase DOES NOT GUARANTEE ACCESS to Football Plus+ attractions during our busiest periods. Museum staff will advise on likely waiting times and availability.
* Penalty Shootout requires 2 credits. Your Football Plus+ ticket must be retained for access to online content.