Win a Football Writing Festival quadruple this weekend!
21 October 2022
This weekend, the National Football Museum is offering a quadruple of Football Writing Festival prizes!
Ahead of the 2022 festival, which kicks off on Sunday 6 November, we are offering visitors the chance to win a bundle worth over £100. Prizes include:
- Two free tickets to a Football Writing Festival event of your choice
- A free festival-related book of your choice (full line-up below)
- £50 to spend at the National Football Museum shop
- A National Football Museum family admission voucher (valid for one year)
To enter, simply follow the Football Writing Festival account on Twitter - @mcrfwf - and retweet the below. The winner will be announced on Monday 24 October.
COMPETITION TIME 📢
This weekend, you could win a QUADRUPLE worth over £100:
1️⃣ Two tickets to a FWF event
2️⃣ An FWF book of your choice
3️⃣ £50 to spend @NFM_Shop
4️⃣ @FootballMuseum family entry
Simply follow us and RT this to enter! Full T&Cs below:https://t.co/aHwFD41CaQ pic.twitter.com/gR413Yz1sX
— Football Writing Festival (@mcrfwf) October 21, 2022
This year's full schedule can be seen via the festival's Eventbrite page here.
The list of books available includes:
- Expected Goals by Rory Smith
- The Numbers Game by Chris Anderson and David Sally
- A Woman's Game by Suzy Wrack
- 'Unsuitable For Females' by Carrie Dunn
- The Pride of the Lionesses by Carrie Dunn
- The Roar of the Lionesses by Carrie Dunn
- When Friday Comes by James Montague
- The Fall of the House of FIFA by David Conn
- A New Formation edited by Calum Jacobs
- Your Show by Ashley Hickson-Lovence
- Kicking Back by Nedum Onuoha
- Arsenal and After by Paul Davis
The Football Writing Festival 2022 competition ends on Sunday 23 October at 10pm. The National Football Museum will contact the winner directly to arrange The £50 National Football Museum gift card can be used in our physical shop and online, and will be sent to the winner via email. The prizes cannot be exchanged for monetary value or any other item.