We want to make sure that everyone enjoys their visit to the museum. We’ve worked hard to make sure we’re accessible to all but if there’s something we’ve missed or can help you with then just let us know by emailing us using email@example.com or calling us on 0161 605 8200.
- Automatic door access at main entrance
- Lift to all floors
- Ramps to all raised areas
- Click here to see disabled parking bays in Manchester city centre
- 130+ disabled parking spaces in the nearby NCPs (Arena, Exchange, Shudehill, High Street)
- Accessible toilets on ground floor and levels 1, 2 and 4
- Induction loops at reception and information desks
- Assistance animals permitted
- Water bowls available for assistance animals
- Wheelchairs on request (please call before your visit so we can make sure one is available)
- Guided tours on request
- Large print guide available on your visit or download it here: NFM-Large-Print-Guide
You can download a full Access Statement for the National Football Museum here.
BSL introduction to the museum
Above is our British Sign Language introduction to the National Football Museum. The video introduces the museum, current exhibitions and our key objects, and includes audio and subtitles.
We want as many visitors as possible to enjoy their visit. Here is a copy of our Visual Story Guide, outlining what you can expect to experience while at the museum. Please let us know if can improve this.