WITH THE HELP OF OUR SPONSORS WE CAN CONTINUE TO PRESERVE FOOTBALL HERITAGE FOR FUTURE GENERATIONS.
As a charity, sponsorship forms a vital part of our funding, allowing us to develop world-class collections, exhibitions and community & education projects.
Football’s power to engage large and diverse audiences has helped us attract 450,000 visitors in our first year, and over £6.5 million of media coverage. We look forward to sharing these and future achievements with our sponsors.
SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES ARE INDIVIDUALLY TAILORED TO SUIT YOUR NEEDS.
Benefits could include:
· Branding across the museum, or in specific areas/exhibitions
· Branding on external communications, tickets and stationary
· Dedicated page on our website
· Banner advertising opportunities
· A dedicated PR campaign
· Accreditation on our Supporters Panel in the Hall of Fame
· Special events for museum visitors
· Exclusive offers on venue hire and hospitality
· Complimentary tickets to the prestigious Hall of Fame Awards
· Invitations to exhibition previews and VIP events
· Opportunity to loan objects from the museum
· Opportunity to work on joint branded merchandise
· 10% discount in the museum shop and café for your staff
We can connect sponsorship to a temporary exhibition, a particular zone within the museum, an object, or an education project.
To discuss sponsoring the museum please contact Katie Edmeads.
t: 0161 605 8200