Plan Your Visit
Whether you’re a football fanatic, planning family day out or visiting the great city of Manchester, the National Football Museum the place to learn more and share stories about everybody’s favourite game.
Open daily, 10am – 5pm (last admission 4pm)
Closed: 24-27 December 2022 and 1-2 January 2023
Buy your ticket direct and benefit from unlimited visits to the National Football Museum for a year!
- Museum admission
- Entry into special exhibitions
- Guided tours
- Interactive games *
* excluding Penalty Shootout (£2 for three shots)
We encourage all visitors to book online in advance of their visit to avoid disappointment.
Please note: group tickets, school tickets and tickets purchased through third party sellers are valid for date of visit only.
From Monday 1 May 2023, the above National Football Museum Season Ticket pricing applies. Visitors will continue to benefit from unlimited visits for 12 months plus a host of other great benefits. Find out more here: nationalfootballmuseum.com/news/admission-2023
- All under-18s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Thanks to funding from Manchester City Council, we offer free admission to visitors who pay their council tax to Manchester City Council. Please see our FAQs for eligible postcodes.
- Entry into special exhibitions, workshops, events and guided tours are included in your admission ticket unless otherwise stated. Please note there is an additional charge for the Penalty Shoot Out experience.
- Unlimited visits available when you buy your ticket direct from the National Football Museum. Please retain your receipt for future visits, which are free of charge for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Tickets purchased through third party seller are valid for date of visit only.
- Admission is free for National Arts Pass and Museum Association Members.
- Visitors with disabilities may admit one carer free of charge.
- We offer discounts for parties of 10 or more. Please visit our Groups page for more information.
- The National Football Museum is a registered charity (no: 1050792). All funds raised through our admission charges enable us to continuously improve and develop our exhibitions, events and community programmes for our visitors.
- Please see our full Terms and Conditions for further information.
The National Football Museum is located in Manchester’s iconic Urbis Building in the heart of the Medieval Quarter and close to the Central Retail District, Norther Quarter and NOMA.
National Football Museum
Tel: 0161 605 8200
Our How to Get Here page provides detailed information on travel and parking options.