Make the most of your visit by trying our interactive games. Across the museum, there are seven great opportunities for you to test your skills at everything from showboating to commentating.
- Soak up the pressure of Wembley, keep your nerve and go for glory in the Penalty Shootout
- Test those lightning-quick ‘keeping reactions and prove yourself as the top Shot Stopper
- Learn some new showboating skills to dazzle the defenders in On The Ball
- Quick, short, accurate passing is the name of the game with One-Two
- Pick out the perfect ball with Pass Master: go for the big points but be careful, a misplaced pass will cost you points.
- Got what it takes to be the next Motty? Follow the autocue or just call the action as you see it with the Match Of The Day Commentary Challenge
- Celebrate victory in the League Cup, FA Cup or Premier League when you Lift The Trophy, and take home the photo of you and the Cup.
Please note that from January 2019, six of the seven interactive games will be included with the price of admission, with the exception of Penalty Shootout (£2 per three penalties). For more information about admission prices, please click here.
Included with admission: Shot Stopper, On The Ball, One-Two, Pass Master, Match of the Day Commentary, Lift the Trophy
£2: Penalty Shootout (3 penalties)
Bear in mind…
We believe our interactive activities will be enjoyed most by ages 7 and over.
If you’re going to play the games where balls need to be kicked, it’s best to wear flat shoes or trainers. Unfortunately we won’t let you play Penalty Shootout in high heels or barefoot.
Purchase does not guarantee access to interactive attractions during our busiest periods. Museum staff will advise on likely waiting times and availability.