Football is for all, and so is the National Football Museum. We want to make sure that everyone enjoys their visit.
Below you’ll find a summary of the access services we provide, along with useful resources and downloads to support your visit.
If there’s anything we can do to improve your experience, or if you would like to speak to the member of the team about your visit, please contact us:
Telephone: 0161 605 8200
- Automatic door access at main entrance
- Lift to all floors
- Ramps to all raised areas
- Accessible toilets on ground floor and levels 1, 2 and 4
- Induction loops at reception and information desks
- Assistance animals permitted
- Water bowls available for assistance animals
- Wheelchairs hire – free of charge, please book in advance
- Guided tours on request
- Large print guide available on your visit or to download
- 130+ disabled parking spaces in the nearby NCPs (Arena, Exchange, Shudehill, High Street)
- Click here to see disabled parking bays in Manchester city centre.